Tuesday, June 8, 2010

More CVS Deals!!

WOW! I hit the motherload at CVS tonight! I went in tonight to have a NEW prescription filled and I got the following coupons on my cash register receipt (CRT)...

FREE CVS Money - $2 ECB (expires in 3 days)
FREE Boost 6pk up to $9.99
FREE Dove Chocolate Bar or $2 off Dove Chocolate Candy 8.5oz or larger
Save $2 on any Antacid
$3 off any $15 Suncare Purchase

I also used a coupon to get a $25 gift card with a NEW or TRANSFERRED presciption.

Everyone is getting the FREE CVS Money $2 ECB! Either scan your card at the price check scanner or make a purchase and it will print at the end of your CRT.
The FREE Boost was a quarterly deal I think. It has been listed on my receipts for some time as Buy 6 Boost Get 1 FREE. Last week I finished out the deal buying 4 more Boost 6 pks when they were on sale for $5.99 get a $1 ECB and used $1.50 off peelies. The previous 2 I had purchased months ago.

The Antacid ECB deal just got sweeter! Now it has become a $2 money maker.

Buy (2) Rolaids or Mylanta, $3.99 each

Earn $4 ECB
Use $4/2 from 6/6 RP insert
Use $2 off any Antacid CRT
Final Cost: FREE + $2 money maker

No comments:

Post a Comment